TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the website of Guy Rents, Inc., doing business under the fictitious trade and business name “Rental Guys” (referred to herein as “Rental Guys”). This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Rental Guys website “rentalguys.com” and ALL OF RENTAL GUYS’ OTHER WEBSITES, MOBILE SITES, SERVICES, APPLICATIONS, PLATFORMS AND OTHER TOOLS WHERE THESE TERMS APPEAR OR ARE OTHERWISE REFERENCED, OR FOR WHICH NO SEPARATE TERMS ARE PROVIDED AS WELL AS TO YOUR VISITS TO OR INTERACTION WITH US IN ANY OF OUR STORES OR ELSEWHERE (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Rental Guys or our website operator upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time on our website under Terms and Conditions. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Rental Guys and/or its/their content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of majority in your state of residence (a minor) your parent or legal guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions on your behalf, and you may only access and use the Site and our mobile applications with permission from your parent or legal guardian.
5. Trademarks. “RentalHosting.com” is a trademark or registered trademark of Point of Rental.com. “Rental Guys” is a trademark of Guy Rents, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. Rental Guys grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in
violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Rental Guys and Rental Guys may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Accuracy of Information. Although we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this website, neither we, nor our affiliates, licensees, suppliers, or agents, can be held responsible by you for the accuracy of such information. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all information provided on this website.
10. Links. This website may contain links to other Internet websites and online resources. Links on this website to other websites or resources shall not be construed as endorsement, control, review or approval of such other websites Rental Guys. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such website or content.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Rental Guys and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
12. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. RENTAL GUYS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
13. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL RENTAL GUYS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR
INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR DELETIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF AND CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
15. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
on the Site;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Avery Debose, who can be reached as follows:
Attention: Avery Debose
1720 Nord Avenue
Chico, CA 95926
By Phone: (530) 343-0219
By e-mail: email@example.com
16. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Rental Guys or its affiliates.
17. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
18. Termination. Rental Guys may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
19. Legal Notice for California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, residents in the State of California in the United States are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information:
a. Pricing Information. Current rates for equipment rental or sales services may be obtained by calling Rental Guys at:
(530) 343-0219 – for Chico, CA
(530) 251-4033 – for Susanville, CA
(530) 527-4700 – for Red Bluff, CA
(530) 222-5000 – Redding CA
(530) 273-0064 – for Grass Valley, CA
(707) 798-6096 – for Eureka, CA
(530) 876-0206 – for Paradise, CA
(916) 989-3000 – for Orangevale, CA
(530) 842-1111 – for Yreka, CA, and
(775) 284-1223 – for Reno, NV
Or, or writing to us at Rental Guys 1720 Nord Avenue, Chico, CA 95926
We reserve the right to change fees, surcharges, monthly or to institute new fees at any time as provided in this Agreement.
b. Complaints. The Consumer Information Center of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N-112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210. Hearing-impaired person may call TDD (916) 928-1227 or TDD (800) 326-2297.
20. Our Contact Information.
1720 Nord Avenue
Chico, CA 95926